Friday, January 15, 2010

The tide's turned


Anne's here and Florida is, too.  This morning for the first time in two weeks my flannel pajama bottoms were too hot when I went outside with coffee at 11:00am.  It's sunny, warm and humid.  And we'll take it.  Hair highlighting, lip waxing, bike riding & key lime pie making are on the agenda.  Aruba, Jamaica, Ooo I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!

Garden Center U 2010 Grad


Anne, wearing her Garden Center U "colors" around her neck.


Mom & Girl


The Smart Girl Glasses on Anne


This morning!


This morning....

3 comments:

  1. I am painting my toenails in solidarity!

    Congratulations, Anne! Smart girl glasses become you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, Honey. NOW the weather feels like F-L-O-R-I-D-A. How come we couldn't have had it? Just think: "Next Year, Third Annual."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, if Kim can't go - I'm available :-)

    Looks like you're having a great time

    ReplyDelete